Wednesday 20 November 2019

Incredible support towards ending AIDS in our lifetime


I cannot thank you enough.  For fifteen years I have had remarkable support from my community and from the 1,000 people on my contact list who keep giving year after year.  We have supported hundreds of people in Lesotho whose lives have been made so much better because of that support.  We have treated thousands of people affected by HIV.  And now, we are poised to treat thousands more.

I feel your support.   I survive on your encouragement.   You make me understand, beyond a shadow of a doubt that people are, for the most part, kind and generous and concerned for their fellow man and the world as a whole.  It is these virtues combined with our intelligence, wisdom and collective power that will rise to meet the challenges our world faces.  I am convinced of that.

Thank you for helping me raise over $11,000 and all I had to do was cycle.

The Bracelet of Hope organization is an incredible community of courageous, smart and compassionate people.  I invite you to join that community as we strive to tackle international problems, joined together as one force for good.

Our World AIDS Day Gala is on November 30th.  There are only a few tables left.  Purchase tickets at braceletofhope.ca and become a part of a wonderful evening of celebration, inspiration and encouragement as we reach out to assist our family in Lesotho, Africa.




With heartfelt gratitude,

Anne-Maire


Anne-Marie Zajdlik, MD CCFP O.Ont, MSM
Founder of ARCH Clinic Guelph and Waterloo
Founding Director of Bracelet of Hope
Founder of Hope Health Centre

Bracelet of Hope
(226) 326-4673

2 comments:


  1. I want to share my testimony about Doctor babaiba who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1/2 ) by Dr babaiba , i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor babaiba cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get your Dr babaiba healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like

    #CANCER,

    #DIABETES,

    #HIV

    #AIDS,

    #Herpes

    #Std

    #URINARYTRACT #INFECTION,

    #CANCER,

    #IMPOTENCE,

    #BARENESS

    #INFERTILITY

    #DIARRHEA

    #ASTHMA

    #SIMPLEXHERPES #GENITAL

    #COLDSORE

    . he also cure my friend from cervical #cancer Email: drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com OR

    call or WHATAPP +2348140046509 I am forever greaful ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes cure with the herbal medicine,.. R.buckler11 ((@)) gmail. com,..

    ReplyDelete